Ingredients for High Tea Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 large cucumber
- A few dashes of salt
- 3/4 cup soft butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 20 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Peel and slice the cucumber into long, thin strips.
- Salt the cucumbers and place them on a paper towel to pull out excess moisture for 1 hour.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the butter and garlic.
- Spread on one side of the bread slices.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Coat the cucumber in the dressing mixture.
- Place cucumbers on bread and top with remaining bread.
- Cut off crusts and slice into quarters.