Ingredients for Hawaiian Chicken Wrap Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups chicken breast, precooked
- 2 cup white rice, cooked
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed to soften
- Dice the chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Add the rice and pineapple and stir thoroughly.
- Place 1 tablespoon of salsa on each of the tortillas and spread to 1-inch from the edges.
- Top with chicken down the middle of the tortillas and roll up.
- Use a toothpick to hold wrap closed if necessary.