Ingredients for Hamburger Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag tater tots
- Shredded cheese
- 1 lb of ground hamburger meat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown hamburger meat in medium-sized skillet.
- Combine ground beef with soup and stir together continuously.
- Heat over low heat for approximately 15 minutes.
- Place mixture in a casserole dish and cover with tater tots.
- Place casserole in preheated 350 degree oven until tater tots are light brown.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle with cheese; If needed, place casserole back in oven briefly to melt the cheese.