Ingredients for Ham Croquettes Recipe
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup cooked ham
- Egg and crumbs
- Mix potato, butter or other fat, yolks of two eggs and cayenne, beat until smooth, then set to cool.
- Chop the ham, mix with the other yolk, set on the stove for a moment, then turn out to cool.
- When thoroughly cool, take a tablespoon of the potato mixture, make a hole in it, put a large teaspoon of the chopped ham inside, close the hole and shape in a ball.
- Dip in flour, then in egg, roll in crumbs, and fry in deep fat.