Ingredients for Halibut Baked with Milk Recipe
- 4 halibut filets
- 1 thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs with Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Chopped parsley
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a baking pan with butter.
- Place halibut filets in pan.
- Cover with a layer of onions.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Combine milk and butter, and pour over halibut.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over halibut and sprinkle with parsley before serving.
- Serve with lemon wedges.