Ingredients for Great Turkey Stuffing Recipe
- 3 cups of bread stuffing
- 6 ounces of French fried onions
- 10.75 ounces of condensed cream of celery soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cups cooked turkey
- 10 ounces of frozen or fresh green peas
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Cube the turkey.
- If peas are frozen, allow them to come to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, stir together bread stuffing and 1/2 of onions.
- Pour stuffing into a 9-inch baking dish. Form a shell with the stuffing by pressing into the bottom and sides of the dish.
- Mix together the soup, milk, turkey, and peas.
- Pour into baking dish on top of the stuffing.
- Cover the dish and bake for 30 minutes. Top with remaining onions.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 5 more minutes.