Ingredients for Fudge With Marshmallow Cream Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 squares chocolate
- 1 cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Put the sugar, water, grated chocolate and salt into a saucepan and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Boil slowly to the soft-ball stage, or 236 degrees F.
- Remove from the fire, pour it over the marshmallow cream in a bowl, but do not stir.
- When it is lukewarm, add the vanilla and beat until it is creamy.
- Pour into buttered pans and when it hardens mark it into squares.