Ingredients for Frozen Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Milk, optional (as needed)
- Put cream in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with rotary egg beater until it begins to thicken.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add in milk 1 tablespoon at a time, but only if the cream is very heavy. Beat the cream in between each tablespoon, until desired consistency is reached.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a cookie sheet covered in wax paper, place in prepared molds, or shape into large roses or swirls with a pastry bag and rose tube.
- Place in a freezer and leave 3 hours or longer before serving.