Ingredients for Fried Ham With Eggs Recipe
- 1 lb. ham
- 6 eggs
- Cut the ham into slices of uniform thickness. If the ham is hard and salty, soak it for eight or ten minutes in hot water, then drain and dry it on a cloth.
- Cut off the rind and place the slices in a pan and fry for 7-8 minutes, turning them 2-3 times during cooking.
- In a separate greased pan, break the eggs, taking care not to break the yolks.
- Flip the whites over the yolks with two spoons to shape the eggs like a ball.
- Drain the eggs from the fat and place them on the ham.
- Serve as hot as possible.
Serves 3 people.