Ingredients for Fried Eggs Recipe
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter or butter substitute
- Put 2 teaspoons of butter in a warm frying pan and let it melt.
- Break 2 eggs carefully into the pan, taking care not to break the yolks.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook slowly until the whites of the eggs are set.
- Put 1 tablespoon of butter or butter substitute in a frying pan.
- Melt over slow fire.
- Break 2 eggs as in Method 1.
- As soon as the butter starts to run out under the eggs, take a spoon and baste the eggs until cooked.
- se Method 1 until the whites of the eggs start to set.
- With a pancake turner, turn the eggs on the other side and finish cooking.
- By this method the eggs are cooked on both sides.