Ingredients for Fourth of July Jello Recipe
- 2 3oz. raspberry gelatin mix
- 3 cup boiling water, divided
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 oz. unflavored gelatin, premade
- 1 cup coffee creamer
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz. blueberries
- Stir 1 package of raspberry gelatin into 2 cups boiling water until dissolved.
- Pour into a glass casserole dish and chill for several hours.
- Cover gelatin with cold water and allow to soften.
- Warm cream and sugar in a saucepan.
- Add the gelatin and cream cheese and blend until smooth. Be careful not to bring to a boil.
- Spoon onto first layer and chill again until firm.
- Stir remaining package of raspberry gelatin into 1 cup boiling water until dissolved.
- Add blueberries.
- Pour over second layer and chill until set.