Ingredients for Eggplant Casserole Recipe
- 1 large eggplant
- 3 small onions
- 1 green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 tablespooons melted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a 10 x 13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut the eggplant, onions, green pepper, and garlic into thin slices.
- Arrange the vegetables, alternately, in the casserole dish, seasoning each layer with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the melted butter.
- Cover with aluminium foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy.