Ingredients for Easy Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
- 4-5 medium size sweet potatoes
- 2/3 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 c. milk
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cook and mash the sweet potatoes to make 1 1/2 cups of prepared sweet potato.
- Combine sweet potatoes, brown sugar, eggs, lemon juice, milk, and allspice in a large bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Back for 15 minutes, then turn heat down to 325 degrees.
- Continue baking for 30 more minutes.