Ingredients for Easy Stuffing Recipe
- Day-old bread
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ cup brown gravy
- 1 teaspoon sage
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon summer savory
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Moisten bread lightly with water; drain.
- Crumble bread into separate pieces.
- Combine bread crumbs, oil, gravy, and spices to taste.
- Mix ingredients lightly, but do not mash together.
- Put mixture into an oiled bread tin.
- Do not pack down.
- Bake till well heated through.