Ingredients for Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups corkscrew pasta, cooked
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- While pasta is cooking, stir in broccoli during the last two minutes of the boiling.
- Drain and pour into medium bowl.
- In bowl, add tomato and black olives and mix together.
- Pour in Italian dressing and sprinkle on Parmesan. Toss salad together.
- Place in refrigerator for a few hours before serving.