Ingredients for Easy French Toast Recipe
- 4 slices thick bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Beat eggs lightly. Stir in milk, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Fully soak the bread in the cinnamon and eggs mixture.
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Increase the heat to medium
- Cook bread over medium heat until lightly browned, turning once. This should take approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve with optional ingredients: powdered sugar, maple syrup, strawberries, chocolate syrup, and nuts.