Ingredients for Easy Chocolate Pudding Pie Recipe
- 1 premade pie crust
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 lg. package instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipped cream until smooth.
- Pour onto pie crust.
- Prepare pudding by combining the mix with milk and blend.
- Spoon pudding over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate until firm and ready to serve.