Ingredients for Easy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 12 ounce angel hair pasta, cooked
- 10 ounce diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounce cheddar or parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms (or canned)
- Salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
- After rinsing the cooked pasta, place it in a large pot and add the tomatoes, soup, and cheese.
- Heat until cheese begins to melt.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, and seasonings.
- Continue to heat until cheese is melted and entire dish is heated.