Ingredients for Easy Banana Pudding Recipe
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 box vanilla wafers
- 12 oz. whipped carton
- 3-4 bananas, sliced
Note: additional ingredients may be needed for the pudding mix
- Prepare the pudding according to the box instructions.
- Blend in 6 ounces of whipped topping.
- In a large bowl, layer a row of wafers and top it with a row of bananas. Add 1/3 of the pudding.
- Repeat layers until ingredients are all used, reserving a bit of whipped topping for the top.