Ingredients for Duck Stew With Turnips And Onions Recipe
- 1 duck, cut in pieces
- 8 turnips, white, peeled, cut in quarters
- 2 onions, peeled, quartered
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 4 cups water
- Seasonings to taste
- Place butter and pieces of duck in a frying pan.
- Fry quickly until brown.
- Add the flour, stirring all the time.
- Add the water and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Place duck and gravy in a stew pan.
- Add onions, turnips, and seasonings.
- Let cook slowly for about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Then serve.