Ingredients for Crust For Meat Pie Recipe
- 1-¾ cups flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup corn oil
- ¾ cup milk
- Sift together the dry ingredients, stir in the corn oil and enough milk to make a dough of the right consistency to roll out.
- Roll to one-half inch thickness, slash in the center and put on the pie.
- Moisten the edges and put a strip of the dough around the top to seal the pie, or cut it in biscuits, putting them on top of the pie as close together as possible.
- Bake as instructed for specific meat pie recipe.