Ingredients for Crock Pot Rice Pudding
- 2 1/2 cups precooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups scalded milk
- 2/3 cup white or brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 c. raisins
- 3 tbsp. soft butter
- Preheat crock pot on high heat and lightly spray with cooking oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked rice, milk, sugar, and eggs. Ingredients should be well-blended.
- Fold in seasonings and raisins.
- Add butter and pour entire mixture into the crock pot.
- Bake for 90 minutes or until soft and creamy.
- Stir occasionally during cooking time to prevent sticking and clumping.