Ingredients for Cornbread Stuffing Recipe
- 16 ounces cornbread mix
- 1 small onions
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup diced celery
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dried sage
- Prepare cornbread based on directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and add the celery and onion. Saute until vegetables are soft.
- Crumble the prepared cornbread into a large bowl and add the vegetables, beaten eggs, broth, and sage.
- Mix until thoroughly blended.
- Spoon into a greased 9x13 dish and bake for 30 minutes.