Ingredients for Lemon Cool Whip Cookie Recipe
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine cake mix, Cool Whip, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Place powdered sugar in a shallow dish
- Roll cookie dough into one-inch sized balls.
- Drop cookie dough balls into powdered sugar, and roll until they are completely coated in sugar.
- Place cookies two inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for eight minutes, or until lightly browned around edges.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for two to three minutes before placing on cooling rack.
The recipe yields approximately 18 cookies.