Ingredients for Cinnamon French Toast Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 6 slices thick bread (Texas Toast is great for this)
- Cinnamon to taste
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- Cooking spray
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add milk, vanilla, and cinnamon, and beat well.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and heat over a medium fire.
- While the skillet heats, soak bread in the milk mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
- Cook bread over medium heat until nicely browned, approximately 4 minutes per side.