Ingredients for Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cereal Party Mix
Serve your guests this party mix, also known as puppy chow, at your next holiday gathering. This treat also makes a great hostess gift!
- 9 cups of Crispix cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl.
- Microwave for one minute then stir until all ingredients are blended completely.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and stir.
- In a separate bowl, place the Crispix cereal and pour the melted mixture over it until all the cereal is coated.
- In a large Ziploc bag, place the powdered sugar and slowly begin adding the cereal mixture to the bag.
- You will want to leave room in the bag, so you can shake the mixture to coat it with the powdered sugar.
- This process can be repeated until all the cereal mix has been coated in the powdered sugar.
- Remove from bag and serve!