Ingredients for Chocolate No Bake Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 5 teaspoons cocoa powder, unsweet
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 cups rolled oats
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats and coconut.
- Place the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa in a pan and stir over medium heat, bringing to a boil.
- Boil for exactly 2 minutes.
- Remove from stove and add to the bowl with the dry mixture.
- Blend together and place spoon-sized portions on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.