Ingredients for Chocolate Donut Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Separately, blend the eggs, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in milk and butter.
- Slowly add milk mixture into flour.
- Blend until smooth.
- Grease a muffin tin and fill holes 2/3 with batter.
- Bake for eight minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together the confectioner's sugar and water.
- After donuts cool and are removed from tin, drizzle topping over each one.