Ingredients for Chocolate Crullers Recipe
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 square grated chocolate
- 1 level tablespoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup sweet milk
- 3 cups flour
- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- Beat together the eggs, sugar, butter, chocolate, and cinnamon.
- Add sweet milk and flour sifted with baking powder.
- Roll out one-fourth of an inch thick and cut with a doughnut cutter.
- Cook in a kettle of smoking hot fat.
- Drop on crumpled unglazed paper to cool.
- While still hot, roll in powdered sugar.