Ingredients for Chocolate Caramel Milk Shake Recipe
- Chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/4 to 1 cup white milk (whole, skim, 1% or 2%)
- Caramel ice cream sauce
- Mini chocolate chips or toffee pieces, optional
- Whipped topping, optional
- Place 2 large scoops (approximately 1 1/2 cups) of chocolate ice cream into a blender.
- Add 1 tablespoon of caramel ice cream sauce to the blender.
- Add 1/4 cup of milk to the blender.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Add additional milk by the tablespoon and blend, repeating until desired consistency is reached.
- Garnish with whipped topping, mini chocolate chips and toffee bits, if desired.
- Add a swirl of caramel sauce to the top of the shake, if desired.