Ingredients for Chicken in White Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup chopped cold chicken
- ½ cup tomatoes, peeled and cut fine
- ½ teaspoon grated onion
- 1 small can button mushrooms sauted in butter
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine butter and heavy cream in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until butter is completely melted. Stir in parmesan cheese; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and pecans in a casserole dish, mixing well.
- Pour white sauce over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes or until warm and bubbly.