Ingredients for Chicken Spaghetti Velveeta Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 8oz Velveeta
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package spaghetti, prepared
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut chicken into chunks and cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Melt cheese in a small pot, adding just enough milk to make it creamy but not watery.
- In a larger pan, stir together the chicken, pasta, soup, Rotel, and desired seasonings.
- Pour cheese over chicken and stir to mix together.