Ingredients for Lemon Pepper Wing Recipe
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken wings
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Sliced chillies (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss together wings, lemon juice, oil, lemon peel and garlic in a large bowl until chicken is well coated.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper and salt.
- Cook in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 to 50 minutes (or until crispy). Rotate the wings halfway through cooking time.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Optional: Garnish with some sliced chillies for a little heat if desired.
Note: If using boneless wings, start checking for doneness at about 35 minutes.