Ingredients for Chicken and Mushrooms With Cream Sauce Recipe
- Chicken (leftover), cooked, cut in small slices
- Mushrooms, washed, sliced
- Seasonings to taste
- Cream sauce
Cream Sauce Ingredients
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon of lemon juice
- ¾ pint of thick cream
- First, make cream sauce: combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat until well heated through.
- Put chicken in a baking dish. Add mushrooms, butter, and seasonings to taste. Pour cream sauce over the top.
- Bake in moderate oven for about 20 minutes.