Ingredients for Cheesecake Truffles Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Smash wafer cookie into crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Using a large spoon, blend together cookie crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cheese until fluffy. Beat in the milk and continue until smooth.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla. Beat on low speed until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour batter into the cookie crust.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
Note: 1 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate chips may added if desired .