Ingredients for Carrot and Celery Salad Recipe
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 pound celery hearts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup of Italian or Greek salad dressing
- Pepper or lemon pepper (to taste)
- Salt (optional, to taste)
- Carefully wash carrots and celery.
- Cut carrots into thin slices and place in medium mixing bowl.
- Cut celery hearts into thin slices and add to bowl.
- Add salad dressing, pepper or lemon pepper, and salt (if using).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.