Ingredients for Carrot and Bell Pepper Salad Recipe
- 1 sweet bell pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Fresh parsley
- 1 cup of mayonaisse
- Lettuce leaves
- Dice bell pepper, discarding core and seeds.
- Shred 1-1/2 cups carrots.
- Chop 3 cups of chopped cabbage.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients with chopped parsley and onion.
- Blend all ingredients with mayonnaise. Add more to suit your taste, if desired.
- Place in refrigerator for a few hours to chill, and then serve on a lettuce leaf.