Ingredients for Caramel Popcorn Recipe Without Corn Syrup
- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream butter in a large bowl.
- Add sugar and remaining ingredients, and whip until fluffy and well blended.
- Add popcorn to mixture and mix until well coated.
- Place popcorn on baking sheet and bake at 325 degree Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Take the caramel corn out of the oven and allow to cool.
- Package in air-tight bowl or bag.
Servings: 10 cups
Add a little something extra to your caramel corn with these ideas. Simply stir them into the butter and brown sugar mixture when you add the popcorn.
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice (store-bought or homemade)
- M & Ms
- Reece's Pieces
- Chocolate chips
- Sesame sticks
- Sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter