Ingredients for Campbell Chicken Rice Recipe
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the water, rice, seasonings, and vegetables. Pour into a large casserole dish.
- Place chicken halves on top of mixture and cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Top with the cheddar cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
Top with the chicken. Cover the baking dish. Bake for 50 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand before serving to let mixture thicken.