Ingredients for Campbell Chicken Rice Casserole Recipe
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup water (for creamier rice, use 1 1/3 cups of water instead)
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves or thighs (about 1 pound)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place condensed soup in a 2-quart baking dish.
- Stir in rice, water, paprika, and black pepper until thoroughly mixed.
- Place chicken on top of mixture.
- Season with additional paprika and black pepper. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.