Ingredients for Easy Brussel Sprouts Recipe
- 20-30 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Halve each Brussels spout lengthwise from stem.
- Toss the sprouts with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium high heat in an ovenproof 12 inch sauté pan.
- Place sprouts, cut-side down, in a single layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Turn heat up to high and cook sprouts, turning frequently, until browned on all sides.
- Sprinkle cheese over top of sprouts and place under the broiler until it melts and browns slightly, just a minute or two.