Ingredients for Broiled Halibut Recipe
- 4 halibut filets, about 6 ounces each
- Sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cube butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon shallots, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped tarragon
- Spinach and cherry or grape tomatoes, for serving
- Season halibut with salt and pepper and place on lightly greased wire broiling rack.
- Combine butter with shallots and tarragon and brush on halibut.
- Broil halibut for about 7 minutes per side, until the fish is opaque in the middle.
- Serve on a bed of spinach with cherry or grape tomatoes.