Ingredients for Breakfast Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound sausage, cooked
- 9 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (or 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter)
- 24 ounce package hash browns
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Sliced cherry tomatoes, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- If your sausage is in links, cut into pieces and layer sausage on bottom of a greased 9"x13" pan. Otherwise, add cooked, crumbled sausage to the bottom of the pan.
- Beat eggs, and combine with milk and melted butter. Pour milk mixture over sausage.
- Add hash browns and top with shredded cheese.
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes if desired.
- Bake for approximately 45 to 55 minutes.