Ingredients for Bread Stuffing Recipe
- 2/3 cup onion
- 1 1/2 cups celery
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup butter
- 9 cups soft bread, sliced into cubes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Chop onion, celery, and parsley.
- Place onion and celery in a large pan. Cook until tender.
- Blend in 1/3 cup of bread cubes.
- Pour into a deep bowl and add thyme, sage, salt. Blend together.
- Stuff into turkey prior to roasting.