Ingredients for Boiled Halibut Recipe
- 2 pounds of fresh halibut, cut into filets
- 1/4 cup anchovy sauce
- 1 fresh lemon
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups of water
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and then add sea salt.
- Add halibut to pot and bring up to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low for 30 minutes or until fish begins to flake apart.
- Gently remove fish from pot and allow to drain.
- Squeeze half of the lemon over the fish, and then drizzle with the anchovy sauce and black pepper.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon wedges.