Ingredients for Berry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1 small banana, peeled, cut up, and frozen
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen assorted berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, and/or strawberries)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons vanilla low-fat yogurt
- In a blender container, combine the frozen banana pieces, desired fresh or frozen berries, orange juice, and yogurt.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- To serve, pour into glasses.
- If desired, garnish with fresh mint and additional berries.
Makes 2 (8-ounce) servings.