Ingredients for Beets And Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 6 beets, small
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, washed, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Seasonings to taste
- Boil in salted water and separately the beets for about 30 minutes, and the Brussels sprouts for about 20 minutes.
- Peel the beets under cold water and slice them.
- Put butter in frying pan.
- When butter foams, put in the beets and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and seasonings.
- Stir occasionally.
- While mixture is hot, serve.