Ingredients for BBQ Crockpot Short Ribs Recipe
- 1 pound boneless beef short ribs
- 1 and 1/2 bottles prepared barbecue sauce
- French rolls
- Spray inside of slow cooker with pan spray.
- Add short ribs and cover them with one bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on the crock pot's low setting for 6-9 hours.
- When the meat is fully cooked, place the beef and about 1/2 a cup of the broth from the slow cooker in a bowl. Add about 1/2 a bottle of barbecue sauce and blend.
- Serve with french rolls.
- You may also use 2 forks to shred the cooked meat before adding the extra sauce for BBQ beef sandwiches.