Ingredients for BBQ Crockpot Chicken Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless chicken (breasts, thighs or both)
- 1 bottle prepared BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Spray inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place boneless chicken in the crock pot.
- Pour 3/4 of the BBQ sauce over the chicken; refrigerate the remainder
- Add the soy sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and cut it into bite-sized chunks.
- Mix the remaining BBQ sauce with the 1 cup of the sauce in the crock pot. Pour it over the chicken before serving.
Serve on French rolls, hamburger buns or with mashed potatoes.