Ingredients for Simple Brownies Recipe
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just mixed. There will be some streaks of flour that remain.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted comes out clean, 27 to 29 minutes.
Yields: 12 brownies